Expert Medical Staffing works with each and every candidate on an individualized basis, whether this is your first position, or you are transitioning to a new one. We understand that the whole process can be overwhelming, so we strive to learn what your career as well as personal goals are.
The team at Expert will match your unique skills, talent, and experience with the perfect career opportunity. We recognize your skills are in demand, whether you are looking for a permanent position, contract or per diem assignment. The relationship between the professionals seeking employment and the facilities we partner with is of upmost importance, and placement in the right facility is crucial to your success.
We work with many facilities including but not limited to:
- Long Term Care & Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Private Practice Physicians Offices
- Urgent Care Centers
- Imaging Centers
- Rehabilitative Facilities
- Radiology Centers
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Dialysis Centers
- Home Care Agencies
- Educational Facilities
- Many Other Clinical Settings
Expert will provide assistance to candidates during the entire on-boarding process, including reviewing resumes, credentialing and licensing. Working with Expert Medical Staffing has many additional benefits. Some are as follows:
- We only need you to provide credentials to us once in order for us to pre-qualify you and present you as a candidate to various facilities.
- We conduct a customized search utilizing your skills, experience and preferences and discuss suitable opportunities with you.
- We present a comprehensive profile of prospective employers highlighting expectations, total benefits and compensation package, as well as organizational environment, and advancement opportunities.
- We act as your advocate, guiding and supporting you through the job process.
- We will continue to be in contact as you transition into your position.
At Expert Medical Staffing, we know by working together, we can build a relationship that serves our candidates, our partner facilities and the patients being cared for!